Project Management Services Team
Colby Durnin is the founder and CEO of CREDE (Commercial Real Estate Development Enterprises). Founded in 2001 while working with Oaktree Capital Management, Mr. Durnin and CREDE have been involved in the development and redevelopment of more than 100 projects, including all asset classes, spanning 15 states and 5 countries. Prior to starting CREDE, Mr. Durnin was the Director of Special Projects for Urban Partners, worked at Keller CMS and was a founding partner of Vortex Construction and Vortex Development. He started his career working for Pacific Energy Management Company as an Owner’s Representative in Baja California.
Mr. Durnin holds a BA from the University of San Diego and an MBA from the University of Hawaii; he is a licensed California, Nevada, and Texas Real Estate Broker. Mr. Durnin is a member of YPO and on the executive committee of their real estate network, a council member of the Urban Land Institute, ICSC, Team 100 Foundation, and is a Past President of the Avalon Tuna Club.
Mr. Durnin’s projects have received various awards, including:
- Portland Business Journal – Transformer Award
- NAIOP 2018 Development of the year, 2nd place
- NAIOP Best of the Bay 2018 – Best Lease Transaction
- NAIOP Best of the Bay 2014 – Best Investment Transaction
- NAIOP Hawaii 2003 Commercial Renovation of the Year Award
- Builder Institute of America Hawaii 2003 Renovation of the Year Award